Saturday, February 27, 2016

Everest Base camp Guide / Everest Base Camp Trekking - Winter and Spring 2016 | Nepal Guide Info

Everest Base camp Guide / Everest Base Camp Trekking - Winter and Spring 2016 | Nepal Guide Info   The experience was
absolutely amazing but what really impressed me was how Sanjib and NJ managed
to organize my trek literally from an afternoon to the next morning. The guy in
Kathmandu was very friendly and helpful, I had to anticipate my Lukla to Kathmandu
flight and he took care of everything. The Sherpa I met in Lukla was a very
nice person and he knows a lot about the Himalayas and the Sherpa culture.
These guys allowed me to fully enjoy the experience without much thinking about
the organization. Their flexible organization makes them a very interesting
choice at a competitive price. Good job guys!!



Definitely suggested if you are thinking about an Himalaya experience With Nepal
Planet Treks.



Additional tip: you might want to double check the weather conditions up there,
in order not to have any surprise.
Visited January 2016

No comments:

Post a Comment